LoneStar Ambulatory Surgery Center (LSASC) is a certified facility which represents years of careful research, planning and dedication. We offer a seamless collective of advanced technology, expert staff, high-level functionality and patient comfort unlike most outpatient facilities today.
Completed in 2010, LSASC is a multi-specialty free-standing facility, comprehensively equipped for any Ophthalmic or Oculoplastic outpatient procedure. Our multi-specialty design allows for near future scalability to accommodate a wide range of additional specialties.
- Fully certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- Exceptionally state-of-the-art, with 7,500 square feet of total space
- Two operating suites, more spacious than most ambulatory surgery centers
- Large PACU and Step-Down units
- On-staff registered nurses
- On-staff certified scrub technicians with ASC-focused training
- Customized for enhanced patient flow; pre-op and OR mere steps from our waiting area
- Separate exit with exterior canopy enhances privacy and protects from the elements
- A soothing, non-clinic environment, uniquely patient and family-friendly
Please call 817-416-7988 if you are interested in earning privileges at LoneStar Ambulatory Surgery Center. We do not discriminate. View our policy.